We have an easy-to-use website generating 3D models of products in the background.
The UI is where our customers build their designs and express their creativity, and this will be your playground.
Your tasks will be primarily to enhance the user experience, build new tools to design and optimize the existing codebase.
We encourage you to come up with new ideas as well. As we are in a vibrant start-up environment be prepared to experience other aspects of start-up life as well, like customer validation, brainstorms with the team, and chaos.
You'll work with our Front End developer Lucas who is eager to share and teach his knowledge.
- Enhance User Experience
- Build new tools to design accessories
- Improve existing codebase
We are looking for a motivated and curious developer who has:
- Experience with Canvas libraries (fabric.js)
- Experience with MVC frameworks and AMD (Backbone.js, requirejs)
- Experience with design and development process (prototype, develop, test, debug and maintenance)
- Experience with Version Control Systems (Git, Bitbucket)
- Experience with build systems (Gulp, Grunt)
You're willing to learn, experiment and work in a small team, play Quake 3 on Friday evenings, and ship future-proof code.
Experience with MySQL, SASS (BEM/SMACSS), Mobile First & RWD Design, Python, Linux/Unix, WebGL is a plus.
Our team currently runs on three different systems (OS X, Windows, Linux)
Our servers currently run on cloud instances powered by Linux, Apache, PHP, Python, and Blender.
We follow the git-flow way of versioning our features, deploy daily, release weekly on staging and productions servers.