Are you passionate about 3D printing? Do you tirelessly tweak around with the slice settings until you have the perfect profile? Are you well-versed with FDM technology? Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a tinkerer with experience in using multiple brands of desktop 3D printers and has a desire to experiment endlessly with the latest technologies in the 3D printing industry. In short, we’re looking for someone to print, print and print some more!
What we expect from you
• A passion for 3D printing and a desire to experiment and test different technologies
• Strong knowledge of FDM/FFF printers and their maintenance (knowledge of DLP printers is a big plus)
• Knowledge of different materials, slicers, etc.
• Basic 3D modeling also a big plus
• Available for 2-3 days a week
What you can expect from us
• An enjoyable work-environment in the heart of Amsterdam with an international team
• Next-generation 3D printers that have yet to hit the shelves to “play with”
• Coffee and lunch are topnotch and on the house
• A monthly fee