We are currently looking for a committed and motivated intern who is eager to learn about performance marketing and analytics to join our team in Amsterdam for at least 3 months (ideally 6 months). We help people save money while shopping online with coupon code websites, such as GuteGutscheine.de in Germany, SökRabatt.se in Sweden, EverySaving.co.uk in the UK, LaReduction.fr in France or RadarCupom.com.br in Brazil.
Goals and Responsibilities
You will get the opportunity to improve your knowledge about analytics, data analysis and SEO and take responsibility for the preparation and coordination of improvement measures. Moreover you will get the chance to take a look into the different areas of the daily life of an Internet startup, such as making data-driven decisions, off-page optimization, cooperating with our team in order to create optimised content for our sites, communicating with agencies and improving the quality of our databases.
What we offer
- An exciting work environment with an international and friendly team;
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making;
- A beautiful office near the UvA (Roeterseiland campus) in the heart of Amsterdam;
- Flexible working days;
- Compensation €360 per month;
- 36 hours/week;
- Personal responsibility and opportunity to contribute your own ideas;
- A creative and dynamic working environment.
- You have strong quantitative and technical skills;
- You have an affinity for analytical thinking and strong teamwork skills;
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, business, economics or a related discipline (you need to be enrolled at a Hogeschool or University);
- You are fluent in English. A good knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- You have impeccable writing and grammar skills;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Affiliate Marketing experience is not a must but an advantage;
- You have good research skills and internet affinity;
- You work in a responsible, careful and conscientious way.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail containing a short motivation, your CV and, if possible, samples of your work to email@example.com. Make sure to state the position you're applying for in the subject. Be concise but make sure to mention, attach or link to something which you created. Please email us only once.
We look forward to receiving your application!