Who are we?
Emerce is the leading Dutch innovative e-business title.
We are a multimedia company publishing sites, magazines, specials and events such as:
- Emerce eDay; + 2,000 delegates and 60 speakers, leading ‘first time in Europe’ speakers.
- eRetail Europe,
- Mobile Convention Amsterdam,
- Digital Marketing Live and
- E-Commerce live.
And we are ambitious! We are determined to vastly grow our European conferences.
Beginning with eRetail Europe (satellite events: eFashion Europe, Consumer Electronics Europe, B2B Commerce Europe) eTravel Europe, Sports Interactive Europe and there is more to come...
Below you’ll find six values we pursue:
- We embrace and drive change to make the steps to the next level
- We are adventurous, creative, and open-minded
- We pursue growth and learning
- We built open and honest relationships
- We have a positive mindset
- We are passionate and determined
- international study
- strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- be able to work independently
- native tongue English
- other languages an advantage
- be able to work @ our Amsterdam office
- in possession of a laptop (we work in the cloud)
- building, managing and enriching the databases for Emerce' international events
- recruiting and making contact with potential delegates for international events
- supporting marketing communication activities: writing texts for marcom, manage website, etc.
- supporting the Programming Team; search speakers and trending topics
Preferred start date: asap
Duration: minumum of 5 months
Compensations: € 250/month