Are you a native Catalan looking for an internship in a startup? Do you like challenges and are you flexible and goal oriented? Then we are looking for you! Deskbookers is the AirBnB for office spaces and meeting rooms. As the biggest player in The Netherlands for booking spaces, we already work together with some of the big guys, such as Uber, ING, Randstad, Microsoft and many more. But we won’t stop here. Our outstanding team is constantly growing to become nothing less but the number one player in the market and we want YOU to join our mission! At this moment we are looking for a Spanish Intern (native Catalan) who is responsible for the sales and marketing of Deskbookers in Spain. Are you up for the challenge?
You’ll play a key role in the success of Deskbookers in Spain, especially in Catalonia. To do so you will establish, manage and maintain relationships with local venues/businesses/communities that will lead to direct growth of the Deskbookers’ marketplaces. You will identify major market trends, and challenges and help implement strategies and initiatives to mitigate and enhance the Deskbookers experience. You will liaise with our development, marketing and sales team to make sure we have the right website functionalities, content, campaigns and venues.
- At least available for 5 months from March/April;
- Are a native Spanish + Catalan speaker;
- Sales oriented (Marketing / Commerce / Business background);
- Entrepreneurial spirit: You do not rest until you make things happen and are determined to put a dent in the universe;
- Goal oriented: You are extremely result-driven and passionate about the brand Deskbookers and the idea of flexible workspaces;
- Engaging: You have a high sense of urgency, pure hustle, creativity, people’s skills and marketing savviness and truly want to bring Deskbookers to life in Spain;
- Impact: You want to be part of an adventure and something big where you can make a real impact to a global marketplace;
- A great office space in Amsterdam;
- An open, transparent working environment;
- A young, talented and extremely driven team;
- Fresh Fruit, coffee and lunch every day as well as Friday beers and regular team events;
- Be part of an up-thriving company and brand from the early days;
- €350 internship fee;