As the Graphic Design Intern at CROWDYHOUSE you will work closely with our business development team and Front End Developer. This is an opportunity for you to work at a fast growing ecommerce company. You will learn the importance of creating engaging graphics and UX to improve conversion via the website, app and advertising. We are looking for someone with an appetite to learn. It’s a fast paced environment where you will straight away see your work making an influence. You will gain experience in graphic design, UX design, UI design, Wireframing, presentation design and some print design.
You will join our mixed team of more than 8 nationalities. We are a young team with our own office in the middle of Amsterdam.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Design creatives for online marketing channels and social media;
- Design, prepare and send out our weekly newsletter;
- Design business presentations;
- Design print promotional materials for offline events;
- Design changes to the website using Sketch for the Front End Developer.
- You are creative and can improvise;
- You can work independently;
- You are motivated and responsible;
- Good Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrater skills;
- Minimum 2nd year student;
- Minimum of 4 months internship;
- Minimum 32 hours per week.