"It is 2017, you are printing your own food, drones are flying the streets, and digital manufacturing is the way we make things." Does this near future excite you? Help make this happen as 3D Hubs' Operations intern.
Are you eager to learn how to run a startup? With this internship you'll be able to get go 'behind the scenes' and learn how to efficiently operate a startup like 3D Hubs. We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and wants to bring his or her organisational skills to the next level by learning to navigate the dynamic environment of a startup. Your primary responsibilities are to ensure our business operations run as smoothly and efficiently as possible while you are always on the lookout for improvements to optimise these processes. This internship will enable you to bring your theoretical learning to practice within a dynamic young team.
Are you a hands on student ready to dive into the exciting world of startups? You might be our next operational superhero!
Please take note: you need to be enrolled to EU university in order to be able to apply.
What you'll do
- Organise and optimise business operations
- Manage legal documentation & shipping
- Organise the office, i.e. book business travels and arrange meetings
- Help create an awesome working environment for the team
- Support recruitment in finding good channels and help post vacancies online
- Organise recruitment and community events
- Take on ad hoc activities related to working at a fast-growing startup
- You have a getting things done mentality
- You are social and enjoy organising team events
- You have experience with administrative work
- You don't mind repetitive jobs, but you look for smart ways to make your work easier
- You are excited about this company and the future of 3D printing
- You enjoy working with new technologies
- Dutch + English: spoken & written
- Work together with a rapidly expanding, international, young team of 30 people
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment housed together with 50+ start-ups in a historic Canal House
- Free lunch, Italian quality coffee and awesome social drinks
- Free 3D printing
- Unforgettable working experience where you'll get responsibility
- Work on projects that really matter
- Compensation of 300€ per month
Do you like this vacancy or want more information about 3D Hubs? Please click on the link below.