It is 2017, you are printing your own food, drones are flying the streets, and digital manufacturing is the way we make things. Does this near future excite you? Help make this happen as expert Hub Support for 3D Hubs.
At 3D Hubs we are doing something that has never been done before; decentralising manufacturing by connecting people who want to 3D print to the people owning the machines. Today, 3D Hubs provides over 1 Billion people access to a 3D printer within 10 miles of their home, that's 10% of the world population.
As one of our Hub Support experts you will learn everything you need to know about 3D printing and use your knowledge to help our users, from absolute newbies to hardened veterans of the 3D world. Help other realise their ideas into 3D printed reality.
What you'll do
- World class support for our users, helping orders turn into awesome 3D prints!
- Create and share knowledge on 3D printing and make a name for yourself through 3D Hubs Talk
- Top Hub Account management
- Operate, maintain and tinker with our in-house 3D Hubs Lab! (we have among others an Ultimaker 2, BeeTheFirst, Makerbot, Leapfrog XL and a Form1+)
What you're good at
- A passion for 3D printing!
- Communicator: geeky but social, you embrace your inner nerd but also enjoy communicating with your fellow community members to help them out
- Smart: An academic mindset and a good understanding of online systems
- Do-er: A "getting things done" mentality
- Tech savvy: you easily understand new technology and look forward to experimenting with our 3D printers
- Committed: Able to stay for the minimum internship duration of 5 months
- Bonus points: you speak one or multiple of these languages: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish
- Become a 3D Printing expert in the early years of the desktop 3D printing industry and join our exciting adventure into new territory!
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment housed together with 20+ start-ups in a historic Amsterdam Canal House
- Work together with a rapidly expanding, international, young team of 35 creative and driven individuals
- Free lunch, Italian quality coffee and awesome team drinks and activities
- Join our drone flying school and 3D print until you sweat filament ;)
- Learn more than just 3D printing, pick up on entrepreneurship from working in a Venture Capital backed Startup
If you want to apply or more information please click on the link below.