"It is 2017, you are printing your own food, drones are flying the streets, and digital manufacturing is the way we make things." Does this near future excite you? Help make this happen as 3D Hubs' Finance intern.
This internship will enable you to bring your theoretical learning to practice within a dynamic young team. As our Finance Intern, you'll be working closely with the CFOO, supporting the company on both financial and operational side matching the different stages of a fast-growing startup. With offices in both the US and The Netherlands, you'll play an important role as the main point of contact for all the finance related issues.
You have a passion for technology and 3D printing. If you're up for some tweaking, drone flying, or tech. chatter, this internship will come naturally to you.
Note that, for this position, we are only considering Dutch speaking students doing this internship as part of their coursework.
Starting date: July 2016
What you'll do
- Manage payables and receivables
- Support reporting and payment platforms
- Organise and optimise shipping and business operations
- Be the go-to person for the team
- Take on ad hoc activities related to working at a fast-growing startup
- You have a getting things done mentality
- You are excited about your company and the future of 3D printing
- You enjoy working with new technologies
- You are social and enjoy organising team events
- You have experience with administrative work
- You preferably have a basic knowledge of accounting
- Native Dutch speaker
- Work together with a rapidly expanding, international, young team of 34
- Work in a lean, fast-paced, start-up environment housed together with 50+ start-ups in a historic Canal House
- Free lunch, Italian quality coffee and awesome social drinks
- Free 3D printing & drone flying :)
- Unforgettable working experience where you'll get responsibility
- Work on projects that really matter
- Compensation of 300€ per month
If you are interested in this internship or want more information about 3D Hubs, please click on the link below.