"It is 2017, you are printing your own food, drones are flying the streets, and digital manufacturing is the way we make things." Does this future excite you? Help make this happen as our Content Marketing Intern.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Intern to create top-notch content to educate and engage our customers, get 3D Hubs featured in media and to raise brand awareness. As the Content Marketing Intern, you’ll be responsible for various forms of written and visual content we create. You’ll become an expert in the 3D printing industry, analyse our proprietary data and publish it to industry and tech blogs. You’ll share the coolest 3D prints with our customers and teach them about 3D printing materials and technologies. You’ll write customer emails, analyse their effectiveness, learn and iterate with A/B testing.
You have a passion for technology and 3D printing, and you love to share it with others. In this role you'll have to combine creativity, analytics, 3D printing understanding, writing and awesome organization skills. You’ll take initiative, 'get things done' and naturally inspire others to 'get things done'.
Note that we can only host students who can stay for a minimum of 5 months.
What you'll do
- Take our monthly Trend Report (regularly featured in media and cited by industry analysts) to the next level
- Curate our bi-weekly newsletter of the best 3D Prints, read by tens of thousands of our customers.
- Create educational content for our customers, from beginners to pros
- Write engaging emails, create visuals, analyse customer behaviour, learn and iterate with A/B testing
- Manage marketing projects individually, from conception to implementation
- Learn how to get your content publicised, reach out to journalist and manage PR efforts
- ou’re fluent in English (Written and Speaking)
- You are passionate about technology and the future of 3D printing
- You’re a well-versed writer
- You’re good at structuring, analysing and visualising data
- You have an eye for detail, and a disposition for data-driven decision making
- You’re creative and you have great sense of humour
- You’re proactive and you have a getting things done mentality
- Bonus points for technical background, HTML, CSS or any ‘digital’ skills
Why 3D Hubs rocks!
- Get to work together with a young, international team in the center of Amsterdam - with a beautiful view of the canals from the window ;)
- Pick up on entrepreneurship experience from working in a fast-paced, Venture Capital backed startup
- Have instant impact with everything you do
- Awesome social drinks & activities (beach and skiing!)
- Join our drone flying school, get yourself 3D scanned and 3D print until you sweat filament
- €300 per month, free lunch, Italian quality coffee
If you are interested in the job or want more information please click on the link below.